Course Length: 1 hour
- The Accident Prevention and Investigation course begins with an overview of rewards for accident prevention and the negative connotation that accompanies a workplace accident or illness. Utilizing proven techniques, students are led through a series of challenging scenarios to demonstrate identification, elimination and prevention of workplace hazards.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Introduction to Accident Prevention Techniques
- Effective Safety and Health Program Analysis
- Job Safety/Hazard Analysis
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Behavioral Safety Evaluation
- Accident/Incident Analytical and Root Cause Analysis Techniques
- Safety and Health Audits and Training Programs
- Analyzing Accident Data to Define Effective Solutions
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
- Course ID #: E002