Basic Safety Orientation
Course Length: 1 hour
- Obtain knowledge and understanding of the basic safety standards on an orientation level
- Understand the properties and how that relates to actual, real life.
- Understand and recognize the health effects and conditions.
- Understand the basic first aid for a safety situation.
- Obtain knowledge to make risk-based response decisions.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Hazardous Communications
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Awareness
- Fire/Fire Extinguishers
- Basic first Aid (not certified)
- Heat/Cold Stress
- Good Safety Practices
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E010