Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
Course Length: 1 hour
- Training in BBS programs must include all employees and includes training in behavior, changes in policy, procedures and/or systems of change. Those changes cannot be complete without buy-in and support from all involved in making decisions.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Affected employees
- Behavioral changes
- Negative and positive feedback
- Process of observing habits
- Changes and managements responsibility
- Behaviors, Conditions
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E011