- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Understand the properties and how that relates to actual, real life
- Understand and recognize the health effects and conditions of Carbon Monoxide
- Understand the basic first aid for a Carbon Monoxide.
- Obtain knowledge to make risk-based response decisions for using of Carbon Monoxide
- Evaluation of exposures in the workplace involves identification of potential hazards followed by characterization or estimates of the level of those hazards.
- Worker exposures to Carbon Monoxide in the air as well as through skin contact should be measured to determine whether the hazard needs to be controlled.
- Biological monitoring, such as measuring of Carbon Monoxide and its metabolites properties and evaluate worker exposures.
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E017