Elements of a Safety Program
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- An effective Safety and Health Program is a written document that, when implemented, communicated, practiced, and routinely evaluated, will promote a culture of safety and health in your organization’s workplace. When employers and employees work together to make the workplace safe and effective, they make the overall work environment safer and healthier for everyone, and they protect equipment, property, and the environment.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Management Leadership
- Worker Participation
- Hazard Identification and Assessment
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Education and Training
- Program Evaluation and Improvement
- Communication and coordination for host employers, contractors, and staffing agencies
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E039