First Responder Awareness
Course Length: 2 hours
- This course is designed to train individuals who respond to health issues or potential injuries as part of the initial response to the site for the purpose of protecting nearby life or personal illness or injury. They are trained to respond at an awareness level.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Class First Aid Protocols to be discussed
- Abdominal Injury
- Allergic reactions
- Back pain (non-specific)
- Bite wounds
- Insect Bites
- Blisters, Bruises
- Blood pressure protocol
- Cardiac Emergencies
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E052