Hazardous Materials Security Awareness
Course Length: 1 hour
- All employees who are likely to identify a Hazardous Material security issue should be trained in an awareness class.
- HAZMAT employee must receive training that provides an awareness of security risks associated with hazardous materials transportation and methods designed to enhance transportation security.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Training requirements for new HAZMAT employees
- How to recognize and respond to possible security threats
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
DOT 49 CFR 171-180
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E065