Infectious Disease Decontamination
Course Length: 1 hour
- To gain an understanding of all safety precautions, reporting requirements, risks, personal protective equipment, and decontamination related to infectious diseases in general and specifically to the Coronavirus.
- Students will gain and understanding of hazard mitigation and emergency response actions associated with infectious diseases.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- About Coronavirus
- Relevant Standards
- Site Plans
- Reporting Requirements
- Infectious Disease Risk Assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Scene Assessment/Managing and Cleaning
- Emergency Response
- Pandemic Response Plan
- Cleaning and Disinfection Plan
- Hazards and Risks
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120
EPA 40 CFR 311
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E154