Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course provides awareness of the properties and uses of Lead along with health hazards, lead standards and exposure limits, and methods to control of Lead exposure in the workplace.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Overview of Lead Awareness in Construction
- Lead Awareness Program Requirements
- How a Lead Awareness Program Works
- Properties and Uses of Lead
- Health Hazards
- Standards and Exposure Limits
- Medical Surveillance and Lead Removal
- Lead Controls
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1025
OSHA 29 CFR 1915.1025
OSHA 29 CFR 1926.62
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E083