Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course provides the delegate with various types of common machinery and their related safety standards, and the control of hazardous energy sources (lockout/tagout).
- Discusses machinery inspection that enables participants to recognize hazards and to provide options to achieve abatement, including those for mechanical motions and actions created by points of operation and other machinery processes.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Hazards and standards workshop
- Review of machinery and machine guarding
- Review of guarding and devices
- Control of hazardous energy sources (lockout/tagout)
- Electrical safety-related work practices
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E089