- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Specific OSHA forms for reporting
- Logs of work-related injury forms including OSHA 300 log
- Medical concerns
- Types of injuries and illness that must be reported
- Recording criteria
- How to know if you're exempt from recordkeeping requirements
- Resources to answer questions about OSHA recordkeeping
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E112