Payloader Operator Qualification
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- This course covers an introduction to earth moving equipment including equipment anatomy, stability, maintenance and inspections, hazards, safe operation, forks and attachments.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Introduction to the Payloader equipment
- Machine capabilities & limitations
- Pre-operational checklist
- Explanation & use of controls
- Explain the basic terminology and types of equipment and their uses
- Explain operator responsibilities and the characteristics of a good operator
- Explain the importance of safety in relation to heavy equipment
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1926.602
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E108