Permit to Work
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Introduction to Permit to Work
- Life Cycle of a Permit to Work
- Identify need for work permit
- Prepare work site for authorized work
- Raise and issue work permits
- Monitor work for compliance
- Receive end of day report
- Close work permit
- Legal responsibilities
- Permit to Work (PTW) key players
- An examination of the relationship between those issuing permits and those working under PTW
- PTW documentation
- Contractor working
- Hot work
- Working in confined spaces
- Working at height/roof work
- Working with hazardous substances
- Work requires energy (electrical, pneumatic etc.) isolation
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques, and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E142