Course Length: 1.5 hours
- This course explains the basic elements of scaffold safety and introduces delegates to the nature of supported scaffold hazards.
- Discusses the role of the scaffold user in accident prevention, which includes scaffold inspections, recognizing hazards, and responding to emergencies.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Main supported scaffold types
- Discuss common supported scaffold hazards
- Outline supported scaffold Federal Regulations
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart L
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E120