Storm Water Pollution Prevention
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course provides delegates the knowledge of the basic federal and state regulations, components of a SWPPP and construction site Best Management Practices (BMPs).
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Describe the two main drainage types (surface and subsurface) and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Describe the regulations requiring SWPPP
- Discuss the meaning site BMPs
- Describe the implementation of Construction Site Best Management Practices
- Describe a sample Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and the items it must include
- Install various types of erosion control materials
- Interpret Grading & Drainage
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E148