Trackhoe Operator Qualification
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- This course covers an introduction to the heavy highway trade of trucks and heavy equipment.
- Course content includes procedures and components of trucks, heavy equipment, below grade construction, earthmoving, plant operations, paving, and structures.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Introduction to the Track hoe
- Machine capabilities & limitations
- Pre-operational checklist
- Explanation & use of controls
- Explain the basic terminology and types of equipment and their uses
- Identify career opportunities available to heavy equipment operators
- Explain the purpose and objectives of an apprentice training program
- Explain operator responsibilities and the characteristics of a good operator
- Explain the importance of safety in relation to heavy equipment
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1926.602
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E135