Course Length: 0.5 hours
- All employees whose job description requires them to work in or around asbestos containing materials are required to have asbestos training. This could include but not be limited to maintenance, housekeeping, and Environmental Health & Safety personnel, as well as any other employee(s) identified as being potentially at risk of exposure.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- History of asbestos
- Types of asbestos, where found
- Uses of Asbestos in Industry
- Health Affects
- Identification and testing of suspected ACM
- Common uses of asbestos
- Respiratory Protection
- Abatement Processes
- Asbestos Management
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29CFR1926.1101 (j) (7) - (k) (9) VIII
- Course ID #: E007