Course Length: 0.5 hours
- Discuss best practices to prevent back injuries by developing habits to reduce the strain placed on your back.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Why do back injuries occur?
- Common causes of back injuries
- Preventing back injuries
- Exercises for your back
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.132
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E009