Confined Space Entrant/Attendant
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Training will inform delegates of the various roles and responsibility of the entrant attendant, and entry supervisor, as well as discuss the hazards associated with confined spaces, permitting procedures, approval process, and measures necessary for protection, atmospheric monitors, testing, and emergency response and evacuation.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Permit vs. Non-Permit-Required Confined Space
- Hazard Control Methods
- The Permit Space Program
- The Entry Permit
- Alternate Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment/ Entry Procedures
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Testing Procedures
- Atmospheric Testing
- Confined Space Duties
- Methods of Communication/Training
- Rescue Services
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E085