Confined Space Entry
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- Delegates will learn safe practices when working in and around confined spaces. They will be trained on the hazards that exist when entering and working in a confined space.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Identify the most common confined space hazards
- Training on necessary steps to avoid those hazards
- Oxygen deficiency
- Flammable/combustible gases and vapors
- Toxic gases
- Engulfment in solid or liquid
- High noise levels
- Grinding, crushing, or mixing mechanisms
- Extreme temperatures
- Lack of lighting
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E028