Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course is designed to teach students that Defensive Driving is the responsibility of everyone who operates a vehicle on the roadway. This course will teach students to recognize hazards, understand the defense, and act correctly in time.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Driving Defensively
- Distracted and Impaired Driving
- Conditions of Roadways
- Driving Behaviors
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E031