Drug & Alcohol Awareness
Course Length: 1 hour
- Provide delegates the requirements of a substance abuse policy.
- The prevalence of alcohol and drug abuse and its impact on the workplace.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Reasons for Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Drug Abuse Statistics
- The High Cost of Substance Abuse
- Reasons for Drug Testing
- Reasonable Cause Drug Testing
- Common Types of Drugs and Effects
- PCP (Phencyclidine)
- Legal Sensitive Areas
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Drug Free Workplace Act 1988
Interpretation of 1904.35(b)(1)(i) and (iv)
DOT 49 CFR 382
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E156