Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Provide delegates with introductory electrical training to include definitions, basic concepts and how to avoid electric shock.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Identifying shock and arc flash hazards
- Arc flashes
- Correct voltage meter
- Determining the correct shock and arc flash boundaries
- Interpreting and complying with arc flash labels
- Interpreting and complying with NFPA 70E tables
- Identifying and selecting the correct PPE
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
NFPA 70E Standard-2018 Edition (National Fire Protection Agency)
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E037