Electrical Safety (Non-Qualified)
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- Provide delegates with introductory electrical training to include definitions, basic concepts and how to avoid electric shock.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- General Safety
- Equipment Safety
- Extension Cords
- Circuit Breakers and Circuits
- Protective Equipment
- Clearance of Energized Lines
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
NFPA 70E Standard-2018 Edition (National Fire Protection Agency)
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E037