Emergency Action Plan
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- Provide delegates a basic understanding of the means of egress, emergency action plans (EAP), and fire protection plans.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Exits/Exit Route Requirements
- Alarm Systems Requirements
- Maintenance Requirements
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E041