Fall Protection Awareness
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- Fall Protection training provides knowledge to employees who may be exposed to hazards involving falls in the workplace.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Employee/Employer responsibilities
- JHA, and Planning
- Fall Protection Plans
- Equipment identification and care use
- Maintenance procedures
- Awareness on rescue, outside emergency services involvement
- Regulations and Gear
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500-503 (Subpart M)
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.21-30 (Subpart D)
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359 Standard
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E045