Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course provides awareness of the causes and preventative measures to minimize the physical and mental effects of fatigue.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Extended hours of work
- Shift work
- Inadequate time for sleep between shifts/early or late shifts
- Job design
- Working in a second job
- Extended commuting times
- Heavy family and social obligations
- High level of community activities
- Emotional issues (for example, relationship pressures)
- Age of worker
- Poor health and fitness levels
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E144