First Aid Awareness
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- Provides employees an awareness level training to treat injured workers in the absence of immediate care from a certified first responder.
*This course does not include CPR or AED training and is not equivalent or intended to replace industry certified courses such as Medic First Aid, American Red Cross or American Heart.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Provides guidance on levels of training and limitations
- First Aid procedures
- Scene Safety
- Emergency Scene Management
- Types of Bleeding
- Control of Bleeding
- Types of Burns
- Exposure to Elements
- Universal Precautions
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques, and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E051