Forklift Operator Qualifications
Course Length: 1 hour
- This course covers mandatory instruction required per 29 CFR 1910.178. This course uses instruction along a review of operator performance scenarios to illustrate proper forklift safety and handling techniques.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Steering and maneuvering a forklift
- Visibility and restricted view awareness
- Vehicle capacity and stability
- Stability and attachments
- Man-basket use
- Changing and recharging of batteries
- Operating limitations
- Traffic and hand signal interpretation
- Instruction on regulatory guidelines
- Operating procedures
- Equipment maintenance
- Forklift Manual review
- Pre-operation inspection
- Daily inspections
- Annual Inspections
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.178
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E057