Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course meets OSHA PPE training requirements and is part of an ongoing effort to help ensure that personnel have the knowledge and skills to work safely with tools and using their hands to work.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Identify when PPE is necessary
- Identify what PPE is necessary
- Identify the limitations and useful life of PPE
- Properly care for and dispose of PPE
- Properly wear and adjust PPE
- Properly care for and maintain PPE
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.132-133
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E145