Course Length: 4 hours
- All awareness level employees who are likely to identify a hazardous substance release should be trained in a 4-hour awareness course. This training will make the employee aware of the emergency response plan and how to follow it in an awareness level.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Use of DOT Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG)
- Ability to identify hazardous substances
- Recognition of hazards
- Local response plan
- Regulation Overview
- Site Characterization
- Hazard Recognition
- Site Control
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.120
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E067