HAZWOPER Operations Level
Course Length: 8 hours
- The Operations course provides training and certification to the OSHA HAZWOPER Operations level. It fulfills your OSHA training requirement under 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for either the initial or annual refresher training requirement.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Safety and Health Programs
- Site Characterization and Analysis
- Site Control
- Medical Surveillance
- Hazard Controls
- Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination and Other Topics
- Emergency response and Hazardous Waste
- HAZWOPER at RCRA Sites
- Emergency Response to Hazardous Substances
- Review of the Five Appendices in the HAZWOPER Standard
- Hazard Identification and Control of Hazards
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.120
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E068