HAZWOPER Technician Level
Course Length: 24 hours
- The Technician course provides training on hazard recognition, precautions and protective measures to reduce or eliminate hazards at the work place.
- Workers must have 24 hours of initial training and one day of supervised field experience before they are allowed to enter the site.
- The one-day field experience under a trained, experienced supervisor is the responsibility of the delegates employer or potential employer.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Confined Spaces
- Fall Protection
- Site Safety Planning
- Site Emergencies
- Agencies & Regulations
- Types of Hazards
- Hazard Communication
- Levels of Protection
- Detecting Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Waste
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.120
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E071