Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course will train delegates on the impact of noise and how it may affect hearing.
- Train workers on the proper selection and caring of hearing protection.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Explain how noise impacts hearing
- Identify the noise levels
- Describe types of hearing protectors, how they are selected for a job, and their advantages and disadvantages for controlling noise exposure
- List the correct use, care, and maintenance practices for hearing protection
- Describe how a hearing conservation program is designed to safeguard your hearing
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.95
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E072