Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This Hot Work training is designed to make delegates aware of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) General Industry standard Subpart Q for Hot Work and 29 CFR 1910.251-255 for Welding, Cutting, and Brazing.
- Hot Work is any work that involves working with or around open flames or sparks, or anything that could potentially start a fire.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Hot Work Hazards
- Fire Prevention/Protection
- General Protection for Employees
- Health Protection
- The Hot Work Permit
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
30 CFR 250.109 – 250.113
29 CFR 1910.251-255
29 CFR 1910 Subpart Q
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E075