Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Actions and Alarm notifications
- H2S detected Procedures
- Common names where H2S can be ordinarily found
- H2S % vs. PPM
- Physical properties and characteristics of H2S
- Physiological effects of exposure to H2S
- Respiratory equipment
- Escape breathing apparatus
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Importance of a correct facemask fit
- Testing procedures
- Fit test
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
30 CFR 250.490
ANSI/ASSE Z390.1—2017 Standard
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E076