Incident Reporting & Investigation
Course Length: 1 hour
- To assure that necessary safeguards have been taken to protect the health and welfare of the individuals following a incident.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Near Miss
- Incident Investigation
- Root Cause
- Which Incidents Should Be Investigated?
- Incident Components
OSHA 1960.29 Requirements
- Prevent injuries and illnesses
- Save lives
- Save money
- Demonstrate commitment to health and safety
- Promote positive workplace morale
- Improve management
Aims of the Investigation
- What Happened?
- What was the root cause?
- How do we prevent recurrence?
The Investigation Process
- Who is involved?
- What information is collected?
- Gathering Evidence
- Fact Gathering
- Determining the root cause/Handout
- Documenting the findings
- Implementing corrective actions
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E146