Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Course Length: 1 hour
- Delegates will be trained how to identify workplace hazards, prepare and complete an effective JSA.
- Delegates who successfully complete this course will demonstrate knowledge of the basic concepts and procedures of a JSA process.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Describe the Need for Job Safety Analysis
- Recall the Process of Preparing for a Job Safety Analysis
- Recall the Process of Identifying Workplace Hazards
- Recall the Means of Correcting or Preventing Hazards
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E078