Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course provides awareness of safety procedures used to control and isolate hazardous energy.
- Defines the types of affected employees to include authorized employees, affected employees and “other” employees.
- Discusses types of energy sources and isolation techniques.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Types of Lockouts
- Energy Sources
- Lockout Equipment
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Shift Change Procedures
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E086