Marine Trash & Debris
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course is designed to prevent marine debris from entering the water from vessels and platforms in offshore operations.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- What is marine debris?
- How do marine debris enter the water?
- Marine life and products that enter water
- How to assure products don’t make it to the water stream offshore
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E093