Course Length: 0.5 hours
- Provide delegates assigned to work with or around NORM the necessary skills to safely perform their jobs.
- Provide delegates with recommended practices and guidelines to perform safely while working with NORM.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Radiation Risks
- The 'ALARA' concept
- Working with NORM
- Radiation measurement
- Contamination vs. Radiation Health
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E097