Overhead Crane Qualification
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- This course provides basics of safe overhead crane operating, covering various important topics such as proper machine set up, reading and understanding capacity charts, structural competency, below the hook crane attachments, the importance of knowing the quadrant of operation, side loading and shock loading.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Operator Qualifications
- Operator Requirements and Responsibilities
- Operating Techniques
- Handling the Load
- Critical Lifts
- Equipment Overload, Two-Blocking
- Wire Rope
- Rigging Principles
- Center of Gravity
- Sling Angles
- Sling Angles on Rigging and Hardware
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.179
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E107