Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course covers types, selection, maintenance, and care of personal protective equipment in the workplace.
- The types of personal protective equipment (PPE) covered in the course includes hardhat, respiratory protection, hearing protection, and body protection.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- The relationship between PPE, administrative controls, and engineering controls
- How to conduct a PPE Hazard Assessment and Certification Statement
- Various types of PPE and how to use them
- Simple, practical methods that ensure compliance with the OSHA standard and protect your employees
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.132-133
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E109