Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course provides delegate with the information needed to successfully wear respirators.
- Provides delegates knowledge about the requirements of a respiratory protection program.
- Addresses different types of respirators and their use as well as inspection, maintenance, and storage requirements.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Air quality and contaminants
- Quantitative fitting
- SCBAs Selection
- OSHA and ANSI standards
- NIOSH certifications
- Medical evaluation recommendations
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E117