Scaffold Competent Person
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- This course trains someone who has sufficient experience and/or knowledge to recognize scaffold hazards, correct unsafe conditions, and who has the ability to shut down the worksite until any hazards are corrected.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Competent Person Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition/Control
- Scaffold Types
- Scaffold Requirements
- Safe Practice Usage
- Fall Protection
- Emergency Response/Rescue
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart L
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E121