SEMS I/II Awareness
Course Length: 0.5 hours
SEMS is a nontraditional, performance-focused tool for integrating and managing offshore operations. The purpose of SEMS is to enhance the safety of operations by reducing the frequency and severity of accidents
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Focus attention on the influences that human error and poor organization have on accidents
- Continuous improvement in the offshore industry's safety and environmental records
- Encourage the use of performance-based operating practices
- Collaborate with industry in efforts that promote the public interests of offshore worker safety and environmental protection
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
30 CFR 250 Subpart S
API RP 75
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E123