Walking Working Surfaces & Ladders
Course Length: 1 hour
- This course provides knowledge to conduct a hazard assessment of walking working surfaces.
- Areas covered include floors, wall openings, stairways, platforms, ladders and scaffolds as well as all elevated work.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Key terminology and concepts
- The consequences of poor housekeeping
- The difference between standard rail guards and handrails
- Hazards of wall and floor holes
- Specifications for safe design and construction of fixed general industry stairs
- Minimum requirements for dock boards
- Proper care and use of portable ladders
- General scaffolding requirements
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
CFR 1910.21-30 Subpart D
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E138