- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Permit Requirements
- Identify need for work permit
- Prepare work site for authorized work
- Qualified Person must review & approve the permit
- Duration of permit
- Hazard Identification
- Permit Information
- Types of Permits
- Examples: Confined Space & Hot Work
- Employee Responsibilities
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques, and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
- Course ID #: E142